Join our dedicated teams of Support Workers and Bank Staff
If you are interested in working with us and feel that you have the right values to make a difference then we will provide you with:
- A Supportive working environment
- Training up to RQF Level 3
- A competative salary
To apply for a job role with BuryILD you do not need to have previous experience, you just need to be:
- Caring and compassionate
- Reliable and flexible
- Committed and willing to learn
If you can answer yes to all the above, then we would love to hear from you!
Contact us and ask for an application pack
Tel: 0161 763 6471
All support worker or bank staff posts are subject to DBS checks and satisfactory references
Join our dedicated team of Volunteers
Are you caring, compassionate, committed and reliable? Can you offer 3 hours per fortnight either during the day, evenings or weekends to support adults or young people with a learning disability who attend our Contact Leisure groups?
If your answer is yes to the above, we can provide you with –
- A supportive working environment with regular team get togethers, supervision, training and paid expenses.
- The opportunity to make a difference, meet new people, try new activities and make new friends.
- The opportunity to support people with a learning disability during regular group activities, holidays and days out.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and enhance your CV.
If you are interested, please contact the Contact Leisure Manager Rachel Pendlebury via email Rachel.Pendlebury@buryild.org or telephone 0161 763 6571
All volunteer posts are subject to DBS checks and satisfactory references
Join our Board of Trustees
A Trustee position at BuryILD is unpaid. Individuals volunteer their time, knowledge and experience and in return there are many benefits to becoming a Trustee –
- A rewarding experience where you can apply your skills, knowledge and experience directly in assisting BuryILD to grow and develop.
- You can make a big difference to a small charity like BuryILD and the people we support to live fulfilled lives.
- Learn about the management and strategy of a charity by taking on a leadership role.
- Work with new and interesting people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- You can gain new skills and enhance your CV.
Trustee meetings are usually held 8 times per year, outside of business hours, i.e. midweek from 6pm – 8.30pm, and so it’s perfect for busy people who work full time.
If you are interested in joining our Board of Trustees, please contact Paula Broome Trustee and General Manager Admin assistant via email Paula.Broome@buryild.org for an application pack.
Trustee positions are subject to DBS checks and satisfactory references