Contact Leisure is a charity that organises and runs social events for adults with learning disabilities, providing great opportunities to meet up with friends and go out socially in the community.
We welcome volunteers of all ages and backgrounds to join us in a variety of leisure activities in and around Bury, alongside our members with learning disabilities.
You will have opportunities to:
Volunteers can claim expenses and are provided with full support in their role.
Contact Leisure is where volunteers feel they have something to give and something to gain, from getting to know our members.
Sessional Worker supports a group of adults with learning disabilities to participate in community-based social and leisure activities, working alongside volunteers.
- Gain new skills and experiences.
- Meet new people.
- Build up a real rapport with individuals with learning disabilities.
- Enjoy social nights out in a relaxed group atmosphere.
- Volunteer from one evening per fortnight, or more often if you wish.
- Do something which makes a big difference to someone’s life.
Interested? Please contact us for more information about how to get involved
Call us on: 0161 763 6471
Email us on: [email protected]
The more donations we can receive the better quality and variety of leisure activities we can provide to our members who have learning disabilities.